The floral tattoo is very popular for its beauty, delicacy, and wealth of meanings. The hibiscus flower tattoo are not different and have various symbologies, including those related to the different colors of their petals.
The shape and color of these flowers are commonly related to feminine energy, beauty, and femininity.
In Malaysian culture, they represent courage, and when tattooed, they represent a national symbol.
Within Mandarin culture, these flowers represent wealth and fame.
In Victorian times, hibiscuses were associated with glory, achievement, accomplishment, prestige, and success.
See its meaning according to the color of the petals:
- The flower in color red represents passion, love, and romance;
- The hibiscus in color rose represents friendship, affection, and femininity;
- The flower in purple is associated with mystery, excellence, and extravagance;
- At yellowrepresents happiness, good omens, vitality, optimism, and good luck;
- The hibiscus white is associated with delicacy, purity, and innocence;
- Hibiscus blue represent freedom, independence, and serenity;
- The flowers in tone orange symbolize vitality, improvement, joy, hospitality, and sunshine.
Meaning of Hibiscus Tattoo:
- Feminine Energy
- Good luck