Candle tattoos usually represent a symbol of light, a moment of illumination and answers or clarity of mind, as well as being an object widely used in various religions.
It is a very popular image, which may have Meanings very intimate and deep. A symbol of enlightenment at a critical moment in life, or a guide when facing dark paths. It can be a reminder of hope, that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Widely used as a symbol of faith in Christianity, during Holy Week fifteen candles are placed on the altar, representing the apostles, the Marys and Jesus Christ. It is believed that the candle illuminates the Christian's life in a world of cruelty. It also represents the Holy Trinity, with the wax being God, the flame the Holy Spirit, and the light Jesus Christ.
In addition to Christianity, candles are used in many other religions, representing sacred and divine light. For this reason, many people use the candle as a representation of eternal presence or as a tribute to a loved one who has passed away.
See the meanings according to the color variation:
- Black: eliminate bad things or feelings.
- Red: courage, perseverance, security, strength, passion, seduction, vitality.
- Yellow: life, mental and spiritual power, joy, change, wisdom.
- Blue: tranquility and harmony.
- Pink: affection, relationships.
- White: peace, tranquility, serenity, protection, purity.
- Green: balance, health, calm, stability, wisdom, longevity.
Meaning of Candle Tattoo:
- Good energies
- Clarity of Mind